A few things to note:
1) The drawing above the stove is an extractor hood that vents to the outdoors
2) I chose very similar color schemes (if not exact) to the pictures you had posted. A very close family friend/business partner of my father-in-law has a showroom in Israel of all different cabinet styles, tiles, granite, etc.. and can have your cabinets custom ordered from china. So your options are basically unlimited.
3) If you choose my design (no pressure-- I know I'm probably up against some serious professionals!), I'll be in israel for a few weeks in June and can go over it and tweak it with you, as well as go with you to help choose materials for the kitchen.
4) The appliances are all stainless steel and I used measurements of the fridge you posted since that seems to be the route you want to take for a fridge.
5) I have one other floor plan for a kitchen that has a self-venting hood, two sinks and two dishwashers, but I'm not sure if the contest allows for two floor plan uploads :)
Deja tu comentario más abajo