I managed to design the bathroom with everything you imagined - two vanities with a full bathtub/shower. My suggestion is simple and functional, with a sense of open and modern space.
- Toilet is located in the same position. It is placed in the eastern location, separated by a partition wall.
- Shower is also located also in the same position but with a full bath. Diameter of the cabinet is 6’ – 3” (width) 3’ – 5” (length). Within the bathtub is enclosed with glass, which doesn’t disturb the whole space, but makes it open and unique.
- Between the door and the bathtub lies the double vanity. Cabinets are wooden and easy to construct using the correct dimensions.
- I suggested tan tiles on the floor and the surrounding walls of the bathtub also (could be interchanged with mosaics). Other walls are colored with washable grey modern paint.
- Plans, sections, and elevations are at a scale 1/4" = 1'-0.
Deja tu comentario más abajo