Traditional Library Meets Equestrian Flair. Wood Paneling meets Cow Hide. Raw Room.
This is my husband's dream reading room. Fireplace, Traditional Library Feels. Quite voices. Opera playing in background. Cognac and red wine with friend on weekends. You get the picture a very masculine room...with an equestrian flair.
- See images attached for some ideas. Also visit my Houzz.com idea book for more items I like: My username is JessicaNYC the idea book is http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/8882077/thumbs/Study-Library-Sitting-room
Attached is dimensions: Windows are 28" off the floor. In right corner vents go up the wall and need boxed to look like part of the cabinetry.
- Please use Decora cabinetry for paneling. Or something comparable price wise. Suggestions are welcome.
- Floor is Virginia Vintage – Autumn – I think it’s Anderson AA208-37372 http://andersonfloors.com/Our_Hardwood_Floors/Virginia_Vintage.aspx
- Windows Anderson A series interior color espresso: http://www.andersenwindows.com/products/series/a-series/
- Ceiling must join and interact with wall panels in a fluid/seamless manor
- Ceiling must take into account Fire Sprinklers (see attached Document)
- Paneling must hide duct work
Example Lighting I Like (Have not bought anything yet)
Items bought for room already:
- Horse Table Lamp: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1950s-MID-CENTURY-COPPER-WESTERN-HORSE-TABLE-LAMP-w-ORIGINAL-SHADE-VINTAGE-LIGHT-/291040909576
- Horse Sconces: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/161076798393?lpid=82
- Cowhide Pillows: See Attached picture
Horse Book Ends: See Attached Picture
- Antique Horse Photos (I bought but do not have frames yet):