We have an existing closet with all the interior removed and would like the new design for the space. I have attached pictures for the dimensions. The space should include the following:
1. Upper and lower hanging rods for approximately 86 inches.
2. a single rod for full legnth dresses approximately 24 inches
3. Adjustable shelving for shoes approximately 24 inches wide and to the ceiling height.
4. two sets of drawers with larger drawers at the bottom starting about 12 inches high and ending at top approximately 8 inches high. Drawers should be about 24 inches wide.
5, in the center of the room is an existing vent.
6. where appropriate have a shelf towards the top of the closets and open spaces with room to place items,