We are replacing the front door & front window, and we need to paint the trim of our house. The rest of the existing windows will remain as-is. We need help with picking colors that look good with our weird yellow brick exterior!
We need to select the front window / front door colors and styles as well as the whole house trim colors. We are next door to 3 identical houses that have more of the original elements: originally, the front door had sidelights and a transom, and the window had a transom -- we would like to restore that style.
1) Double front door should be replaced with a single door with sidelights and transom (as it was originally) -- current rectangular outer frame shape should not change
2) Front window should be replaced with operational window(s).
3) Remaining windows will remain as-is
4) Trim color should be selected
5) Coordinating deck color should be selected
6) Any ideas for sprucing up the front porch are appreciated! (curtains? lighting?)
7) Landscaping and deck redesign are a separate arcbazar project
1) trim colors is most important: specific paint colors we can find
2) door style and color, preferably with link to manufacturer
3) window style, preferably with link to manufacturer
4) overall style
5) affordability of each element
Extra points if you add any front porch design!