Master Bath Changes
1. More counter space. Maybe 2 sinks.
2. Bath and shower combo. Maybe a Ariel DA328F3 steam shower-bath combo
1. Toilet should not be opposite entry door to bathroom (door is at the top of the steps so it's what you see when going up the stairs)
2. Remove shower tub and replace with shower.
3. Front loading washer and dryer (stacked?) would be great. (Somewhat Hidden please).
Plumbing drainage access cannot be extended past wall between guest bath and master closet.
Maybe use wall-mount toilets with in-wall tank system to save space.
Master closet could be moved - but can't get smaller.
Need some space for towels, cosmetics, etc in storage in bathrooms.
1. Clever use of space.
2. Meat most projects and goals.